Helping you get the most out of Medisoft
First: Here are some quick contacts for you at the our office to help you out.
Key Contacts At AZCOMP Technologies
Susan: Medisoft Support Dispatcher (480) 497-7480
Tony Kelly: Medisoft Support Supervisor (480) 730-3055
Neili Holmes: Computers & Networking (IT), and Training Coordinator (480) 730-3055
Byron Adams: IT and Training Supervisor (480) 730-3055
Shelly Reisenauer: Account Manager (480) 730-3055
Keven Cluff: Manager (480) 730-3055
Now Take A Look At Our Different Departments
- When Medisoft gives you trouble, has an error, or just doesn’t seem to be working right, don’t waste your valuable time trying to fix it on your own. Leave it to us, the professionals to get it fixed for you in a hurry so you can get back to doing your real work – helping patients.
- You can purchase support on an hourly basis, or sign up for an unlimited amount of support help by purchasing an annual contract. If you need to purchase support, please contact your sales person to get that set up. Or, you can contact our support department by calling (480) 497-7480.
- If you need to create a support ticket through our support portal, you can learn how to do that by watching this video.
- In addition to live and in person support, we have some free content on our blog to help you out. The type of content you will find there varies from industry news, product news, interesting stuff about our company, and most importantly we post training and support videos to help you get the most out of Medisoft. Watch this video about our blog to help you get started. And don’t forget, when you watch a video of ours, be sure to click the “like” button and leave us a nice comment too!
- Do you need help learning how to use Medisoft? With your purchase of v19/v20, you will be getting advanced training videos, which are designed to help you with advanced features in the program associated with what’s new in the program, and associated with changes related to ICD-10.
- If you need help with the basics, we’ve also got options for you.
- You can check out our blog at www.azcomp.com/blog where you will find blog posts with videos showing you how to navigate some of the features in the program.
- You can also arrange a one-on-one training session with one of our industry best trainers. If you need to schedule some training time, please do so by calling us at (480) 730-3055, and tell us that you need some training time.
- Webinars. Periodically we conduct training webinars. These webinars will either be about something specific to using Medisoft, or information you need about changes in the industry. Keep in touch with us on our mailing lists so you can get the invitations when we send them out.
Computer & Networking Help
- Are you getting the blue screen of death? Do you have a virus or malware? Is your computer running slow? Do you need to add a server? Do you need a new computer or need to expand your network? Do you need a state of the art Backup and Disaster Recovery Server? We can help with all these problems and more.
- Do you need Medisoft installed for you? Sometimes a Doctor’s office has their own “computer guy” that they already like, but they maybe have never installed Medisoft before. Sometimes that works out ok, and sometimes it can be disastrous and cost you more in the long run. If you want us to do the install (because we’ve installed Medisoft 1000’s of times over, and over again), we’ll get it done right for you with no problems, then you can keep your regular computer guy for all your other regular computer fixes.
- Ok this is something that you are going to want to read carefully. We have a system that will turn your computers and network into a real life state of hapiness instead of the nightmare that it can become sometimes.
Imagine if every night you came home from work and parked your car in the garage, you had a NASCAR quality pit crew work on your car for you. They would top off the fuel, check oil and change it if needed. They would check all the other fluid levels and top them off or replace if needed. They’d check your battery and replace it if needed. They’d rotate your tires if it was time or replace the tires if that was needed. They’d clean your windshield, vacuum the carpet, spray a little air freshener in there and just give you a full service on your car every single night. They’d keep your car running in tip top shape all the time.
If that sounds like a service that you would appreciate, then you would also love our “Networking Pit Crew” we call IT Manager.
Our IT Manager system is where we monitor your computers and network and perform a bunch of routine maintenance every night. We install all the available updates from all your different software’s along with any critical patches. We look for any problems that might be brewing on your hard drive or your server or other components of your network. For example if your hard drive is getting into trouble, then we’ll alert you that it needs to be replaced before it crashes. We offer a full range of different services so that your computers and network are running at peak performance all the time.
It truly is an amazing system, and we’d love to talk to you about it. The best thing is that it costs way way less than that NASCAR Pit Crew would cost, and it is also less than you are probably spending on your computers currently. If it sounds like something you would enjoy, then give us a call at (888) 799-4777 and we can go over all the details with you.
- If you have questions about your contract, need to know how many licenses you have, or need other information about your account, please contact our account management staff.
- If you need to know the status of any services we are providing for you, or need to know the status of an order (computer hardware or software) you can get this information from our account management department.
- If you feel you aren’t getting the level of service that you expected, then you can also contact our account management department.
- If you have questions about an invoice, need a receipt, need to discuss payments, need to renew an automatic payment, or need to update your credit card information we have on file, or just need to make a payment, you can contact our accounting department.
Here we are – all ready to help you make the most of Medisoft.