Lytec Electronic Claims
Sending Electronic Claims in Lytec Couldn’t Get Any Easier Thanks to AZCOMP’s Lytec Easy Claims™!
What Easy Claims™ & The Preferred Lytec Clearinghouse Does for You:
- Sends Claims Electronically straight from Lytec in ANSI format without leaving the software. The Lytec electronic claims process automatically downloads reports the same day back into Lytec. No Website to upload or download to.
- Scrubs Claims to check & make sure each one meets all ANSI 5010 requirements. Claims are flagged with- passed, warning, or error, allowing you to fix any problems before you send it, drastically reducing rejections!
- Flexible ERA (Electronic Remittance Advice) downloads directly to Lytec to give you complete control over which line items to post & what posting codes to use. Saves Hours of Data Entry Time. Receive ERAs up to a week sooner than paper EOBs!
- Seamless Integration between Lytec & the Lytec Preferred ClearingHouse. Keeps ALL your claims, reports, & posted payments/adjustments nice & tidy right inside Lytec without having to upload or download to a website! Can we say- TIME SAVER!
- Eligibility Verification verify & check patient eligibility (before a service is performed) without leaving the software (just 3 clicks in Lytec!) Plus- save a copy of the Eligibility Response in the patient’s chart.
- Faster Turnaround gets your money from the payor in the shortest time possible (generally within 4 – 10 days instead of 2 months)! And if there is a rejection you will know the next day! That’s what we call- Improving Cash Flow.
AZCOMP’s Easy Claims™ is THE Most Loved Feature in Lytec.
What type of format does it send claims in?
It will produce any type of professional 837 (1500) or institutional 837I (UB04) claim file to any payor that accepts HIPAA compliant ANSI 5010 formats.It does not use print image.
If I already send electronic claims do I need to use AZCOMP’s Easy Claims™?
If you like to get paid faster and work efficiently- then Yes you need to use Easy Claims™. Besides making the biller’s work MUCH easier- Revenue Management drastically reduces rejections due to the claim scrubbing. And workflow is much smoother because of the seamless integration Lytec has set up with their preferred ClearingHouse.
Who will it send the claims to?
Claims will be sent to AZCOMP’s preferred ClearingHouse or directly to the Payor.
What if I already have a ClearingHouse?
You can still get the benefits of Revenue Management and have it send to your ClearingHouse- You will however miss out on the extra benefits of the complete integration that Lytec has with its preferred ClearingHouse- as well as the benefit of one source when you need support. Call (888) 799-4777 to Purchase Revenue Management Configuration & Training.
How do I know if my Payor/ClearingHouse will accept the claims?
Any carrier that accepts an ANSI 5010 (837 or 837I) claim file will accept Revenue Management Claims
Is Revenue Management available to all Lytec Users?
No. Older versions of Lytec do not include this feature. Versions 2011 or newer have Revenue Management.
Can it Send Secondary Claims Electronically?
YES- and it will include the primary payment and adjustment information that was posted so you don’t have to send a paper EOB.
Is there any other Feature that makes Revenue Management Useful?
YES- it can also be used to post ERAs (Electronic EOBs) which will save you hours of data entry time.
How much does it cost?
There is a one time fee which covers setup, configuration, & training on Revenue Management. There is a monthly fee which covers the ClearingHouse. Call (888) 799-4777 for details on pricing.
“Couldn’t be any better unless we got cookies. Service is at least a 5 star or more. Sad to say we left AZCOMP for a short time but now we are back to stay. Once you have the best nothing else compares. The support team is out of this world. Don’t know what we would have done without Paul, Robbie, Shelly and Maggie just to name a few. We never have to wait for a call back with any type of issue we may be having. Love these guys. AZCOMP you are the best and we thank you.”