Is Your Current Computer Guy Causing You to Need One of These?
- Do they take forever to call you back and respond to your requests?
- Are they never available when you really need them most?
- Are you paying them good money to just put band-aids on your issues?
- Are you worried your network isn’t as secure as it should be or that you’re not meeting HIPAA regulations but aren’t sure how to determine that?
- Do you get headaches or feel frustrated from dealing with all the IT hassles?
Are you sick and tired of routine IT, phone, and computer problems interrupting your day frustrating you and your team? Do you feel stuck with an absent-minded computer guy who isn’t delivering the SERVICE you want or need, but you don’t know who else you can trust to do a good job without overcharging you?
If so, I have the solution that will make IT-related issues one headache you NEVER have to deal with again.
My name is Byron Adams, Technology Director at AZCOMP Technologies. We specialize in delivering phenomenal proactive IT support and services to businesses like yours with friendly, knowledgeable techs who will put you at ease and resolve your IT problems quickly and efficiently. Chances are you’ve never heard of me or our company before, but when you finish reading this letter, you’ll be glad you finally have.
Why can I make such a bold statement?
Because almost every business leader I talk to will confess that their current computer support person – whether it’s an internal employee, a good friend, or a “professional” IT consultant – is NOT completely delivering the level of service they want or need. Therefore, they are forced to deal with ongoing technical issues and worry that they are NOT secure from hackers, ransomware, extended downtime, and a range of other data-erasing disasters. Clearly, this is unacceptable!
Isn’t It Time to Finally Get Rid of This Headache?
Although the concept of providing reliable, affordable, full-service computer support isn’t an amazing concept, it still surprises me how many computer technicians don’t get it right. Therefore, I understand if you’re skeptical about our claims. My guess is that you’ve been disappointed, even burned, by other IT guys in the past. That’s why I’d like to extend the following offer to you…
A “Get-To-Know-Us” Consultation
As a prospective client, I’d like to offer you a no-obligation, no-sales pressure IT Systems Assessment. This is where we’ll come to your office and spend time asking questions to understand your business and technology goals, make sure we understand what you’re trying to accomplish, and then evaluate your current technology. This assessment will cover your existing hardware, your security position, your backups, what’s referred to as “business continuity,” and the overall health of your technology. After the on-site evaluation, we’ll review all the findings and put together a full report that you can keep. In addition to that, we’ll discuss the report together and also provide an action plan that is unique to you and your business (if the findings indicate any changes need to be made).
When done, we’ll know exactly what you’re trying to accomplish with your technology, and you’ll know what the next steps are to achieve that end result. This IT Systems Assessment is an essential first step in finally experiencing a top-of-the-line technology solution that will help you meet your business goals.
What to Do Next
Before we schedule your IT Systems Assessment, we first need to start with an introductory phone call. Please call my office at (480) 300-7320. You can also fill out the form on this page to submit a request.
Take a look around our site here and read our customer testimonials to see why we’re Phoenix’s #1 IT support firm for businesses that depend on their technology.
The Assessment doesn’t take too long to conduct, but when it’s done, you’ll know exactly what to do to move closer to your technology objectives.
Awaiting your response,
Technology Director, AZCOMP Technologies
P.S. Why risk it? Our IT Assessment comes with zero strings attached and no expectations or obligations on your part.
How Does Your Current IT Guy Stack Up?
Take this quiz to find out!
How can you tell if you are receiving poor or substandard service? How do you know if your IT company or computer guy is doing everything possible to secure your network and prevent expensive disasters? Here are a few questions to help you figure it out. If your technician does NOT check the box on every point, you could be paying for substandard support and jeopardizing your data and networks’ security!
- Do they answer their phone LIVE and respond to emergencies with a guaranteed response time?
- Are they easy to reach and do they respond to every request for help without fail?
- Do they proactively monitor, patch and update your computer network’s critical security settings daily? Weekly? At all? How do you know for sure? Do they provide reports?
- Do they offer proof that they are backing up ALL your data? Do they regularly test that the backups actually work?
- Do they meet with you regularly to report where your technology might not be up to standard and offer a roadmap to improve technology performance instead of waiting until you have a problem to make recommendations?
- Can you tell that they have an actual process for all the various ways they serve you, or do you get the impression they are mostly just winging it and hoping for the best?
- Do they kindly explain what they are doing and patiently answer your questions in terms that are easy to understand?
- Have they proactively discussed cybersecurity with you, and made recommendations for better protecting your network from ransomware?
- Do they offer any guarantees on their response times for service?
- Do they arrive on time and dress professionally?
- Do you look forward to seeing and talking to them, or do you cringe every time you have to make that call?
Sign Me Up for a Technology Assessment
See What Other Phoenix Area Business Leaders are Saying:
The Technology Solutions Provided by AZCOMP Has Made a Huge Impact on Our Practice
Since we first started working with AZCOMP in 2000, their technology solutions and IT support have made a huge impact in our practice. The IT services that AZCOMP provides has been so helpful to us. We rarely go down. We never have ransomware or anything bad on our system. We know and trust that AZCOMP has given us the best technology solutions to keep our system running smooth and our data safe. The entire company and all the personnel has been awesome to work with. We really enjoy how well everything is working all the time.
I Can Now Sleep at Night Without the Worry of IT Issues
We started using AZCOMP as our It service provider in early 2017 and I can now sleep without the worry of IT issues. We have used different computer companies in the past and AZCOMP is the first who meets all our needs and has resolved all our problems. Our computers and network work the way they are supposed to, and our network is secure. They are amazing!
The combination of great people and a great system is what makes AZCOMP perfect for our Practice.
We have found that the best way to keep our computers updated and running smooth, and to keep our computers safe from viruses is to use AZCOMP. Their ability to keep my system safe provides our office with incredible peace of mind, and they do it consistently and constantly! With AZCOMP we have no problems and no downtime. We love AZCOMP!