The bad guys are winning a lot. Why?
In this 45-minute webinar, you’ll learn
- Why cybercriminals are winning
- Why traditional defenses are failing
- What you can do to protect your business better than what you’re doing right now
Join us for this information packed live webinar.
- Tuesday, January 26, 2021
- 10:00 AM Arizona
- 45 minutes long
The webinar is free, but registration is required.
Small business owners often think that because they’re small they aren’t a target. This is absolutely false.
- Do you have the internet at your office?
- Do you use email?
- Do you have a bank account with money in it?
- Do you access your banking or financial information using the internet?
- Do you store any kind of business information or customer information at your own computers / servers or in “the cloud”?
If you said “yes” to any of those questions, then you’re a target!
No matter how big or small your business is, if you have a business bank account and are using the internet then you’re a target. It’s as simple as that.
So, please, join us for the webinar and we’ll do our best to help you sort out what’s going on in the world of cybersecurity and how to best defend yourself.
Read what other business owners are saying about us:
“Now that I have AZCOMP, all my IT headaches have gone away.”
Dr. Jerry Owensby, Mesa, AZ
“With AZCOMP, we have a one-stop-shop that is perfectly suited for us and I’m just ecstatic about it.”
Dr. Pamela Dowell, Oro Valley, AZ
“I always talk about how you guys have done such a wonderful job.”
Dr. Robert Bloomberg, MD, Tempe, AZ
Not Ready to Call Us Just Yet? Download our FREE Report!
If you’re not ready to call, we would at least like to send you a copy of our recently published report, “What every small business owner must know about protecting and preserving their company’s critical data and computer systems”. If your data is important to your business and you cannot afford to have your operations halted for days – even weeks – due to data loss or corruption, then you need to read this report and act on the information shared. This report will outline the most commonly made, costly mistakes that most small business owners make with their data protection.