Proudly serving Wickenburg since 2000
AZCOMP Technologies is your trusted local provider of SharePoint support and SharePoint consulting services in the Wickenburg, AZ area. We’ll help you customize and deploy a solution that optimizes your company’s productivity with improved employee engagement, communication, collaboration and document management. Contact us today to speak to a SharePoint consultant.
Get the most out of your intranet with our SharePoint expertise
We are Gold certified SharePoint experts with the knowledge and experience to customize your SharePoint solution to the needs and preferences of your business.
If you are looking to improve and enhance employee engagement, communication, collaboration and document management, our expertise together with the robust, high-quality features of SharePoint are a winning combination. We will help you create dynamic team sites and leverage the platform to streamline your business processes, enhance teamwork and increase the overall efficiency of your organization. We have the extensive experience required to help you accomplish your goals with the proper SharePoint customization.
Why work with our SharePoint team?
- Our Microsoft Gold Partner certification demonstrates our expertise, knowledge and commitment to incorporate Microsoft best practices in every SharePoint deployment
- We have worked with a variety of industries, including highly regulated industries like healthcare, finance and manufacturing…we’ve seen it all
- We offer planning, design, development, deployment, training, support and maintenance services
- You get in person service as needed
- You get a free, no obligation consultation with our SharePoint team
Microsoft SharePoint is used by organizations to create intranet websites, as a secure place to store, organize, share, and access information from any device that has a web browser. The SharePoint products and technologies include:
- SharePoint in Microsoft 365: This cloud-based service is hosted by Microsoft and enables any business to subscribe Microsoft 365 rather than installing and deploying SharePoint Server on-premises. Your employees can create sites to share documents and information with colleagues, partners, and customers.
- SharePoint Server: Organizations can deploy and manage SharePoint Server on-premises or with an Office 365 Enterprise subscription to take advantage of all the latest features. And it offers additional features and capabilities, such as modern site pages, modern web parts and authoring, modern lists and libraries, modern search, integration with PowerApps, Power BI and MS Flow, and SharePoint home page.
- SharePoint Designer 2013: This program is used to build powerful, workflow enabled solutions, and best of all, is free to use. It is also used to edit external content types for an external data solution based on Business Connectivity Services.
- OneDrive sync: This desktop program enables you to sync documents from a team site or OneDrive for work or school to your computer for offline use.
When you trust AZCOMP Technologies as your SharePoint expert, we’ll help you identify which products, technologies, and feature customizations are best for your organization. Contact us today to speak to a SharePoint expert.