There may be times when you need to send a file over to Microsoft Excel from Medisoft and it has information that you’d like to customize before exporting. You may make changes to the information and export the file through Medisoft’s AR Tracker.
Follow these steps to edit and export files from AR Tracker
- Access Medisoft’s AR tracker by clicking on the bullseye symbol or click on Activities and then Select AR tracker
- Filter the data you want to include or leave all the filters blank and click Apply
- Right-click on the data and then Select Export Grid Data
- Name the file and click Save
- Open Microsoft Excel and navigate to the location where you saved your file
- Select the file and change the file type to all files
- Click Open
- Select Delimited and checkmark Comma
- Select Finish
Watch this video for a walk-through of the steps for editing and exporting data from Medisoft to Microsoft Excel.
AZCOMP Technologies – the Number 1 eMDs reseller for Medisoft since 2005.
We are the ultimate source for all things Medisoft. Whatever your question or problem or need with Medisoft, we can help you. AZCOMP can help with sales, training, coaching, installation, support, EHR, add-on tools such as the Medisoft preferred clearinghouse, or patient statements, patient payments, appointment reminders and more.
For more information, visit our website here: https://www.azcomp.com/medisoft/medisoft-support
Get AZCOMP’s Help
If you are having any problem with Medisoft whatsoever, we can solve it for you. Also, if you’d like to get more out of Medisoft…meaning, if you’d like to take Medisoft to the next level and have it become a powerful tool for your practice, we can help you get there!
We can help with speeding up your electronic claims process and help you save time. We can help you streamline your patient statements process, and make it so your patients can pay you online while you sleep. We can set Medisoft up for you to automatically remind your patients of their appointments and confirm their attendance. We can help with more as well.
Please give us a call at 877-413-5479 to talk to a Medisoft specialist and we’ll help you get the most out of Medisoft!