Get Lytec 2015 Pre-Release Discounts Now
Get up to 30% off Lytec 2015…now until September 30, 2014.
Purchase Lytec 2015 New or Upgrade This Month and Avoid Paying More Later.
Lytec 2015 is ready for BIG changes coming with ICD-10 next year. Plus- Lytec has an awesome new iPad app that you are going to love!
How much time does your front office staff spend trying to read and then copy a patient’s hand-written demographic information, chief complaints and insurance information? How much time do they spend scanning the patient’s medical history and all necessary forms and waivers?
Lytec 2015 will help you spend less time on administrative tasks and more time focusing on your patients. Lytec’s new Patient Intake Mobile application for iPad and Android automates the entire information-gathering process – giving you the ability to save valuable time and money. Simply hand your patients the mobile device, and through the Lytec Mobile application they can enter their new information and edit already – existing information in Lytec. The patient’s information will flow directly into Lytec for you to validate and apply to their account.
Lytec’s New Patient Intake Mobile App Can Significantly Save You Time And Money
Lytec’s Patient Intake Mobile application can significantly reduce the amount of time spent copying patient information from intake forms into your software. With your front office staff focusing on more productive tasks, you have the ability to save thousands of dollars by increasing efficiency.
If you are looking to upgrade to Lytec 2015, you will not find a better time to buy than right now. So give us a call at 888-799-4777 to talk to a Lytec Sales Specialist and take advantage of the great discounts available.
What else is awesome about Lytec 2015? Pretty much everything else that was already awesome from the 2014 Version.
Here are the 10 most loved features in Lytec 2014.
(according to Doctors, Office Managers & Billers)
- FREE Enhanced Lytec Mobile App: Electronically capture charges and diagnosis entries from your iPhone or iPad. Billers no longer have to re-key the doctor’s illegible handwriting. Claims are submitted up to 60% sooner!
- ICD-10 Ready & Awesome Code Mapping Feature: Not only is Lytec equipped to handle the new ICD-10 codes it has very useful tools to make the transition to ICD-10 even easier. Users particularly love the code mapping feature to convert codes from ICD-9 to ICD-10.
- Boatloads of Reports: Including appointments with no charge, monthly financial overview, referring provider report, daily activity summary, and more! Easily indicate which reports you want Lytec to automatically run.
- Intense Claim Scrubbing: Revenue Management does CMI, LLRP, and custom edits to scrub claims and make sure claims from Lytec go out right the 1st time. This drastically reduces rejections, employees spending time refiling claims, and speeds up reimbursements.
- Lytec is EMR Ready For Seamless Integration: Did you know that Lytec has an EMR? By purchasing your EMR or EHR together with your PM (practice management) software, they will work together seamlessly. If you purchase your EMR separately then you may have to deal with a 3rd software or programmers to get your two systems to work together. Or maybe worse, you may have to key all of the same information into both systems! No thanks…
- Comes Standard With New 02/12 CMS 1500 Form: All paper claims including re-bills must be on the correct CMS form. Lytec 2015 includes fields, programming, and report forms necessary to produce the new CMS 1500 Claim form.
- Electronic Secondary Claims: Billers can send out secondary claims electronically instead of having to mail paper claim with a copy of the EOB.
- Flexible ERA: Lytec gives you the power to specify how a payment posts & complete control to correct mistakes made by the insurance carriers on the ERA.
- Quick and Convenient Copay Collections: The front desk can easily collect copay’s and print receipts from right within the Lytec scheduler.
- Loaded with Options Such as Automated Appointment Reminder, Easy Patient Statements, and much, much more…
*some features are not in all Lytec models, may require training, or upgrades. Ask your sales rep for details.
To find out the details on these features, and to find out how big you can save on your upgrade with the current discounts…be sure to call us today at 888.799.4777.
Thanks and we hope to hear from you soon!
As always, if you have any questions or comments, be sure to write those in the comments below. We’d love to hear from you.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!