RelayHealth Electronic Claims
Claim Processing Made Easy
Most clearinghouses will work with Medisoft and Lytec, however, there is only one clearinghouse that is integrated right into your billing program—RealyHealth. That means you will not have to export data out, map any forms, or manage your claims in another system. With RelayHealth EDI everything is managed from within Medisoft and Lytec. Having an integrated clearinghouse that is owned by McKesson (the same company that produces Medisoft and Lytec) also means you will experience a whole new level of innovation and service.
Avoid the Blame-game
When you choose RelayHealth EDI you can rest assured that you will never fall into the blame-game. You know how it goes, something gets rejected on your claim so you call your clearinghouse and instead of a fix you are informed that it is a problem with your medical billing software. Before you know it you are five calls in with no resolution and you aren’t sure who is really at fault. Then you ask yourself if the amount you are trying to collect on the claim is even going to cover your wages for all the hours you have spent trying to resolve the problem?
We Take Ownership
Save yourself the headache! At AZCOMP Technologies, Inc. we support both your medical billing software and the clearinghouse. When you sign-up to send claims through RelayHealth EDI services we are here to help you every step of the way. This is what you can expect when you sign-up for RelayHealth EDI through AZCOMP:
- We will provide you with the proper paperwork and assist you with any questions as you are filling it out.
- We will make sure you have the necessary forms to submit to the carriers in your state that require enrollment.
- Once your account is activated, one of our enrollment specialists will schedule an appointment with you to walk you through set-up, and train you on how to submit claims, receive reports, etc.
- If claims are rejected we have the tools and the know-how to help. Our technicians have access to see the information that is being sent across so they can pin-point where the problem is. If it is an issue with the clearinghouse we will contact them for you and work with them until the issue is resolved. If it is something with data entry we know exactly where to go in the program to fix it; and if it is a problem with the software we know exactly who to contact to get it resolved.
While we can’t promise that insurance carriers will never change requirements, or that software will never need updates, we can promise you that if you are experiencing a problem we will take ownership of the issue and will work with all of our resources until it is resolved. When you choose any other clearinghouse we simply cannot offer the same level of service.
Choosing and enrolling with a clearinghouse is a process you only want to go through once, so why not choose a proven solution? Here are the facts about RelayHealth:
- Second largest claims clearinghouse in the US
- Processes 1.48 billion claims, remittance and eligibility transactions annually (valued at $1 trillion)
- Customer base of more than 223,000 hospital and physicians
- Connects with more than 1,800 payors nationwide (View the Payer List)
- Backed by McKesson, a 175-year-old company currently listed No. 18 on the FORTUNE 500
RelayHealth EDI services offers a complete menu of services with options that are sure to fit both your needs and your budget. Optional services Include:
- Electronic Claims (Claims Payor List)
- Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) (ERA Payor List)
- Insurance Eligibility Verification (Eligibility Payor List)
- Electronic Patient Statements (Send statements electronically to a clearinghouse to have them drop them to paper and mail them for you)