Medisoft V21 Download, Installation, Registration, & User Resources
- Medisoft Version 21.1 Download Link w/ Patch File
- Medisoft Version 21 System Requirements
- Medisoft Version 21 Installation Guide
- Medisoft Version 21 User Guide
- Office Hours Professional Version 21.1
- Reports Professional Version 21.1
You can download Medisoft Version 21 by clicking the link below.
Medisoft Version 21 Download Link
You can use the program for up to 30 days before you will be required to enter your serial number for registration (which we will send to you with purchase of the program).
The actual installation can be pretty challenging depending on how many computers you have, which model you purchased, and your network, etc. If you didn’t already purchase your installation from AZCOMP, we can make your world a whole lot easier by doing the installation for you. We’ve done 1000’s of Medisoft installations and we make it look easy.
(A Note to Medisoft Network Professional users: you will need your ADS serial number before you can install your new version of Medisoft onto your computer, and that number isn’t instantly available. Please contact AZCOMP’s registration department at (480) 730-3055 to get your serial number before installing the program.)
If you would like us to complete the installation for you, we’d love to do that! Please give us a call at (888) 799-4777.
Register & Activate your Medisoft Medical Billing Software
You must register the program within 30 days of installation. If you don’t register within 30 days, it will lock you out of the program and you will not be allowed to use it until you have registered it. Your data won’t be deleted- you just won’t be able to access it until it is registered. After you register it the program will be unlocked and you will again have access to your data. So do yourself a favor and make sure to register it before the 30 days so you don’t get locked out of the program.
Easiest Way to Register Medisoft- within the program
- On the Menu Bar inside Medisoft- Click Help + Register Program. Click Register.
- Fill in the required information- your VAR Reseller is AZCOMP VAR#34053. (If you don’t put our name as the VAR then we will not be able to retrieve your registration information for you in the event that you lose your registration information and you will have to pay $100 to Medisoft for that information.)
- Follow the next steps as guided.
- After the Registration Information is received a registration code will be generated.
Register Medisoft Online
Follow this link > Register Medisoft
We suggest you keep the following information in a safe location:
- Practice Name & Contact Name with the EXACT spelling and punctuation
- Medisoft Serial Number
- Registration Number
This information will be required to reregister Medisoft if you ever uninstall the program, change computers, or upgrade. If you do not have this information we suggest you call us- other resellers and eMD will try to charge you for this information. We help with registration free of charge.
If you need further assistance with registration please contact us at 480.730.3055.
Medisoft Service Packs and Hot Fixes
Medisoft Version 20
Have you upgraded to Windows 10? Medisoft v20 users may experience intermittent issues where the program freezes upon startup after their Windows 10 upgrade. If you are experiencing this problem, download and install this Medisoft v20 Hotfix.
Click here to download >>> Medisoft v20 Hotfix
Medisoft Version 19 Service Pack 1:
In order to install Service Pack 1 (SP1) correctly, we highly recommend you use Internet Explorer to download and install this service pack. Internet Explorer makes it the easiest to do. Once you have clicked the below link, you must click “RUN” in order to install it onto your system.
Click here to download >>> Medisoft v19 Service Pack 1 download
You must install this service pack 1 BEFORE you install Hot-Fix 1 (see below for HF1). If you have any doubts as to how to do this, please contact our support department at 480.497.7480 or the number provided to you for your support agreement.
This service pack was made available in February 2014. It addresses a number of issues. Please refer to our AZCOMP blog for an overview.
To view the Release Notes click here >>> Medisoft-19-SP1-Release-Notes
Medisoft Version 19 Service Pack 1 Hot-fix 1:
This hot-fix works only after service pack 1 (SP1) is installed. If you are on base version 19, you will need to download and install SP1 first (read above information about service pack 1).
In order to install this hot-fix 1 correctly, we highly recommend you use Internet Explorer to make your life easier. After you click this link just below, select the option to “RUN”, which will install it onto your system. If you have any doubts as to how to do this, please contact our support department at 480.497.7480 or the number provided to you for your support agreement.
Click here to download Hot-Fix 1 >>> Medisoft v19 SP1 Hotfix 1 download
This hot-fix was made available on April 18, 2014. It addresses the following known issues:
- Audit trigger errors appearing during conversion of practice data
- Slowness in Transaction Entry and Claims creation
- The message “You must close the pop-up window” appears when trying to close the Transaction Entry screen
- Reports printing slowly
- ICD-9 codes incorrectly populating the ICD-10 code field in the Diagnosis Entry screen during conversion from releases prior to Medisoft v19
- Users receiving floating pointer errors during printing and during conversion
To view the Release Notes click here >>>Release Notes 19 SP1 Hotfix.
Medisoft Version 18 Service Pack 2:
Version 17 Service Pack 3.3:
Medisoft version 17 Service Pack 2 Hotfix
v17sp2 Release Notes
Office Hours Professional
Medisoft version 17 Service Pack 1
Office Hours Professional
Other Medisoft Downloads
Make sure you have your serial number handy prior to starting the download.
Having trouble with the install? Watch this quick video with some helpful hints:
Medisoft Codes On Disk
Make sure to have your serial number handy prior to starting the download.