Practice Partner Patient Records – EMR
Practice Partner Patient Records allows physicians to get rid of their paper charts giving them tools to improve both office and clinical efficiency, while improving the quality of care given.
With more than seventeen years of experience in successfully implementing electronic medical record systems, Practice Partner has helped thousands of practices nationwide enter the world of EMR. This powerful EMR helps practices of all sizes and specialties increase productivity.
Practice Partner Patient Records – Features
- Unique note-centric design-physicians can enter data into the note (vitals, lab results, health maintenance, medications, e.g., and problems) and automatically update the entire chart without jumping to several different screens
- Easy access to charts-not only can you have multiple charts open at the same time, but multiple people can also access the same chart at the same time
- Provider Dashboard -from messages to new results to the provider’s schedule- view all the information in one place
- Documentation according to provider’s preference-free text, clinical templates (pre-defined or user defined), QuickText, or dictation
- Review bins-quickly review unsigned notes, incoming lab data, reports, and letters
- Electronic signature- documents author of progress note
- Reporting-view a report on missing, unsigned, or unsaved progress notes
- Over 700 prescription templates-view dose, alternatives, and prices for the prescribed medication
- Electronic prescriptions- view drug interaction, drug/disease, drug/diagnosis checking, drug/allergy, and drug dose advice all at the time of prescribing
- Send prescriptions directly to the pharmacy- prescriptions and refills couldn’t be any more convenient for both you and your patients
- Health Maintenance Reminder- protocols based on age, sex, disease, medications or other specific conditions
- mport Lab Results-Lab data can be imported from outside or in-house lab using industry standard formats (ASTM1238, HL7)
- Abnormal data flag-be notified immediately if a lab comes back abnormal
- Lab interfaces-Practice Partner has built hundreds of lab interfaces to such labs as Labcorp, Quest Diagnostics, Cerner and Labdaq
- Intra-office messaging-easily communicate with others
- E-mail information- easily send a patient’s information from their chart to other physicians
- And much more…
To find out more call 480.730.3055 and ask for one of our EMR specialists!