Medisoft Patient Accounting / Medisoft Basic
- Store patient demographics for easy recall.
- Setup multiple cases, or billing scenarios, for a single patient. Cases simplify billing for a patient that may change insurance, need you to bill worker’s comp., or pay cash depending on the visit. (to see information for all cases for either a single patient, or for multiple patients under one guarantor on one easy to manage screen, try Medisoft Advanced)
- Enter charges and payments, view account aging, and case balance on a patients account in one user-friendly screen.
- Keep a single fee schedule for all procedures (for multiple fee schedules, or to track allowed amounts, try Medisoft Advanced)
- Create, send, and track claim status (ready to send, sent, done, etc.) in claims management. (to automatically have the system mark a claim done when a payment is posted, or to keep a collection work-list of internal notes and follow-up dates for unpaid claims, try Medisoft Advanced)
- Enter payments and adjustments through transaction entry. (To simplify the tedious process of posting bulk payments by having the system automatically calculate and adjust off the disallowed amount, warn of over or under applying, and to keep a list of deposits, try Medisoft Advanced )
- Create Standard Patient Statements (for dunning messages, global messages, more advanced patient statements, and to create, track, manage and keep a history of statements and statement status such as: ready to send, sent, done, hold, dispute, etc., try Medisoft Advanced)
- Track charges entered, money collected, run day sheets, get a practice analysis, view insurance and patient aging with one of the standard Medisoft reports, or create your own with the included Reports Designer. (for more advanced aging reports, to find billing/payment status, compare insurance payments, track unpaid co-pays, to trace referral sources, find unapplied payments, manage collections, and more try Medisoft Advanced)
- Schedule patients with the integrated standard Office Hours Scheduler. (For appointment status, week view, option to check patient balance, enter co-pay and more, try Office Hours Professional)
- Stay compliant with HIPAA requirements with the built in security features such as password protection, audit trails, and unapproved code warnings. (to set different permission levels for users to read-only, edit, delete, or to lock them out of different parts of the program try Medisoft Advanced)
For basic functionality at an affordable price, Medisoft Patient Accounting is the solution! Call 888-799-4777 to order now.
Compare Features in Medisoft Basic to Advanced and NetPro.