Medisoft Electronic Claims
One of the easiest ways to reduce costs and increase cash flow in your office is by sending your claims electronically. With Medisoft Electronic Claims you can expect:
- Cleaner claims with a higher acceptance rate
- Faster payments (69% of claims are paid within 7 days)
- Reduced costs (eliminate paper supplies, postage, and labor)
With so many benefits to electronic claims, and so many payors moving towards requiring electronic claims, the question is no longer if you will send claims electronically, but how you will send them.
The right electronic claims solution for your office will depend upon your claim type and volume, your state, and the major insurance carriers you bill. When it comes to electronic claims, there is no one-size fits all solution, we ensure all of our customers needs are satisfied by offering a variety of choices.
In addition to sending claims electronically, with Medisoft you can take efficiency to a whole new level by taking advantage of the option to receive electronic remittance advice (ERA). Advantages of ERA include:
- No more waiting for a paper explanation of benefits (EOB) to be mailed to your office.
- Speeds up the billing process—the sooner you have insurance payment information, the sooner you can bill the patient the remainder balance.
- Eliminate paper coming into the office—one less thing to sort through, file, or lose.
- Gives you more time in your day. The best part is you not only have the ability to view the payments and adjustments coming back from the insurance company, we can give you the ability to post all of the payments and adjustments on the report back into Medisoft with just a few clicks! The manual data entry process is all gone, accuracy is improved, and everything is accounted for in the reports you receive before and after payments have been posted.
Whether you are looking for electronic claims or ERA capabilities, we are sure to have a solution to meet your needs. We offer the following menu of solutions:
Not sure which solution is best for your office? Give us a call at 480.730.3055 and we will make sure to answer your questions and help you every step of the way!