Medisoft Clinical EMR / EHR
Keep what you know and LOVE what you get with the new Medisoft EMR / EHR!
Medisoft, the industry leader for practice management and billing software for smaller independent practices, is loved and used by more Doctors than any other program. With Medisoft Clinical, you get all the benefits of Medisoft, plus a robust and award winning server based EHR system.
Medisoft Clinical EMR is a welcome solution for both the offices that are already accustomed to Medisoft Medical Billing Software and would like to automate the clinical side of their practice, and for new offices that are looking for a powerful medical billing & EMR program at an affordable price. With Medisoft’s EMR not only can you avoid disruptions to billing, we’ll adapt to your way of practicing medicine. We’ll also take away the paper & chart chasing, help you increase reimbursements and reduce phone calls, decrease waste & inefficiencies, and enhance quality of care and patient satisfaction. With our unique EMR implementation approach, we won’t overwhelm you, but we can assure you that you will see improvements in office efficiency after the first day of training.
Here are just a few of the features this Electronic Medical Record has to offer:
An EMR that Works the Way You Do
Providers’ aren’t forced into using one way of documenting their progress notes, we will adapt to the providers’ style of documentation. You can even keep dictating if you want to. You will be amazed at what we can do with a transcribed note, or voice recognition. Medisoft Clinical EMR gives you OPTIONS THAT NO OTHER EMR HAS!
No Double Entry
When a patient is created in Medisoft or Office Hours, a chart is automatically created in Medisoft Clinical EMR.
As progress notes are created in Medisoft Clinical EMR, procedures and diagnosis codes will be sent to an unprocessed transactions holding tank in Medisoft Patient Accounting. After reviewing the charges billers can post them to Medisoft’s transaction entry with one click greatly reducing time spent entering data and increasing accuracy. No more illegible, incomplete, or lost superbills.
Access Charts Instantly
Doctors, nurses, MAs, and staff can all do their job without ever leaving their desk to hunt down or fight for a patient’s chart again.
Reduce Paper & Improve Office Communication
With little effort, incoming documents from outside sources can be filed in the patient’s electronic chart, and simultaneously be sent to the doctor’s dashboard for review.
Manage Daily Tasks & Your Schedule on One Screen
View a list of scheduled patients; see who is checked in, which room they are in, how long they have been there, and whether or not they have a completed progress note for their visit. View incoming labs, messages, to-dos, and incomplete notes- all from one simple screen.
Manage Orders Efficiently
This EMR goes beyond simple order entry. Physicians can quickly see which orders are overdue and incoming results will automatically update the chart and order status eliminating the manual process of managing orders.
Reduce Liability & Improve Patient Care
View medications the patient has filled in any pharmacy in the nation; get warnings for drug interaction, drug/allergy, drug/disease, drug diagnosis, and drugs that have been ineffective for that patient; view formulary information and dose advice—all at time of prescribing.
Enhance Preventative Care
Built in Health Maintenance protocols based on age, sex, disease, and medications remind providers of any overdue check-ups, tests, etc.
And SO MUCH MORE!
Medisoft Clinical EMR / EHR Software
You’ll be amazed at what you can do with the click of a button in Medisoft EMR.
Medisoft Clinical Electronic Medical Records combines the well known and widely used Medisoft practice management with a powerful EMR at a price you can afford. Get the latest in practice automation with an EMR for small practices like yours.
Check out this quick Medisoft EMR demo
Here are some features in Medisoft Clinical that will streamline your practice, save you time, and help you deliver better patient care!
- Unique note-centric design- physicians can enter data into the note (vitals, lab results, health maintenance, medications, e.g., and problems) and automatically update the entire chart without jumping to several different screens
- Easy access to charts- not only can you have multiple charts open at the same time, but multiple people can also access the same chart at the same time
- Provider Dashboard – from messages to new results to the provider’s schedule- view all the information in one place
- Documentation according to provider’s preference- free text, clinical templates (pre-defined or user defined), QuickText, or dictation
- Review bins- quickly review unsigned notes, incoming lab data, reports, and letters
- Electronic signature- documents author of progress note
- Reporting- view a report on missing, unsigned, or unsaved progress notes
- Over 700 prescription templates- view dose, alternatives, and prices for the prescribed medication
- Electronic prescriptions- view drug interaction, drug/disease, drug/diagnosis checking, drug/allergy, and drug dose advice all at the time of prescribing
- Send prescriptions directly to the pharmacy- prescriptions and refills couldn’t be any more convenient for both you and your patients
- Health Maintenance Reminder- protocols based on age, sex, disease, medications or other specific conditions
- Import Lab Results- Lab data can be imported from outside or in-house lab using industry standard formats (ASTM1238, HL7)
- Abnormal data flag- be notified immediately if a lab comes back abnormal
- Lab interfaces- Practice Partner has built hundreds of lab interfaces to such labs as Labcorp, Quest Diagnostics, Cerner and Labdaq
- Intra-office messaging- easily communicate with others
- E-mail information- easily send a patient’s information from their chart to other physicians
- And much more…
“I used to spend all night after hours charting and sending letters. Now, with EMR, when the office closes I get to go home.”
-Peter Thomas, MD, FACS, Thomas Laser Center
Bright Note Technology and how it works with the software
If you like the idea of eliminating paper charts, but think Electronic Medical Records Software is too hard to implement and will require too much change, you will be pleasantly surprised by what Medisoft Clinical EHR has to offer. To find out more, call (888) 799-4777 and ask for one of our EMR specialists!
EMR – Saves time, improves efficiency & productivity
Physicians on Medisoft Clinical have the unique ability to participate in practice-based research through Practice Partner Research Network. Find out more about PPRNet.