Lytec 2015: ICD-10 Ready PLUS All-New, Time Saving, Patient Intake System
How much time does your front office staff spend trying to read and then copy a patient’s hand-written demographic information, chief complaints and insurance information? How much time do they spend scanning the patient’s medical history and all necessary forms and waivers?
Lytec 2015 will help you spend less time on administrative tasks and more time focusing on your patients. patient’s hand-written demographic information, chief complaints and insurance information? How much time do they spend scanning the patient’s medical history and all necessary forms and waivers?
Lytec’s New Patient Intake Mobile App Can Significantly Save You Time And Money
Lytec’s new Patient Intake Mobile application for iPad and Android automates the entire information-gathering process – giving you the ability to save valuable time and money. Simply hand your patients the mobile device, and through the Lytec Mobile application they can enter their new information and edit already existing information in Lytec. The patient’s information will flow directly into Lytec for you to validate and apply to their account.
Lytec’s Patient Intake Mobile application can significantly reduce the amount of time spent copying patient information from intake forms into your software. With your front office staff focusing on more productive tasks, you have the ability to save thousands of dollars by increasing efficiency.
Special Pricing Options For Lytec 2015 Pre-Sales Is Going On Right Now & Will Be Expiring At The End Of September 2014. Call 888.799.4777 To Find Out Details Of Our Special Discounts.
Purchase Lytec 2015 at a discounted price and we’ll ship you Version 2014 now while you wait for Version 2015. Call 877.799.4777 to find out details.
What Else Is Awesome About Lytec 2015? Well – Pretty Much Everything That Was Already Awesome From the 2014 Version.
According to Doctors, Office Managers & Billers
- Cool Lytec Mobile App: Electronically capture charges and diagnosis entries from your iPhone or iPad- billers no longer have to re-key the doctor’s illegible handwriting. Claims are submitted up to 60% sooner!
- Intense Claim Scrubbing: Revenue Management does CMI, LLRP, and custom edits to scrub claims and make sure claims from Lytec go out right the 1st time.
- Boatloads of Reports: Over 200 Reports in Lytec including: Appointments With No Charge, Monthly Financial Overview, Referring Provider Report, Daily Activity Summary, and more. Easily indicate which reports you want Lytec to automatically run.
- Slick Scheduler: View the schedule with multiple providers on one screen, day view, or week view. And if you print off a schedule it shows the blank time slots so you can see a realistic view of the schedule.
- Multiple Carrier Billing: Customizing rules in a central location allows providers and billers using Lytec to easily meet various filing requirements of different carriers.
- Electronic Secondary Claims: Billers can send out secondary claims electronically instead of having to mail a paper claim with a copy of the EOB.
- Flexible ERA: Lytec gives you the power to specify how a payment posts & complete control to correct mistakes made by the insurance carriers on the ERA.
- Quick & Convenient Copay Collections: The front desk can easily collect copays and print receipts from right within the Lytec scheduler.
- Code Import: Automatically loads all CPT, ICD-9, and HCPCS codes into your Lytec System, instantly saving hours of work for your practice.
- Easy Patient Statements: Upload statements from within Lytec & our electronic statements system either mails or e-mails your statements for only 25¢ each (plus cost of postage if applicable). Takes 2 minutes or less. Patients Can Pay Their Bill Online In Just A Few Seconds.
*Some features are not in all Lytec models, may require training or upgrades. Ask your sales rep for details.
Lytec Practice Management offers different product levels designed to fit the exact needs of your office and network:
- Single User (For installation on a single computer)
- Multi-User (For installation on a network with up to 3 computers)
- Professional (For installation on a network with up to 5 computers)
- Client/Server (For installation on a network with a dedicated server, scale-able from 5 to 100 users)
For offices looking for total office efficiency, Lytec’s EHR systems go beyond practice management with the combination of a proven electronic medical records solution. With this EMR you will drastically reduce the amount of time you spend on tasks that are not directly related to patient care. Our Lytec EMR systems start as low as $349 per month including unlimited technical support, and includes Lytec Client Server & 5 User License.Call 888.799.4777 for details about our amazing Lytec EHR Solutions.
“Not to overstate my appreciation…but I am most appreciative of your training staff’s time, effort, patience and willingness to respond to my questions. Maggie is a real delight to work with, truly a gifted instructor, and of particular value because of her background as a RN. Loree, too, was most helpful, and obviously has an intuitive feel for software as well as a depth of knowledge that she is easily able to convey clearly.”
-Gary M Kammer, MD, FACR
Arthritis Associates Inc.
“My trainer was very nice and informative. She is very professional and makes sure that I understand before moving on to another subject. Thank you Natasha for doing an excellent job and being patient with me while teaching “this ole dawg” a few new tricks.”
Coast Interventional Pain Management Clinic
Get The Best Lytec Training On The Planet
When you purchase Lytec, be sure to get trained by the best.
Get training the way that best fits you.
- One-on-one remote (at your desk)
- Group Webinar Training
- Live, At Your Office, In person
Don’t get frustrated….Get Trained. We make it easy to become a Lytec expert.