Receive Electronic Lab Results Straight Into Your EMR at NO COST to You!*
Benefits of Receiving Lab Results Electronically With a Lab Interface or Bridge
- Save time & money. No need for staff to manually scan & enter labs.
- Electronic lab results are discreet, reportable data.
- Graph lab results & view trend of results over time using flowcharts.
- Have labs pulled into patient notes using templates.
- Easier for providers to review the lab results for and with a patient.
*Some Labs Pay The Setup Fee for Qualifying Providers.
Contact Us To Find Out If You Qualify.
View video as a physician demos and explains how they receive lab results electronically in their electronic medical record from Sonora Quest.