EMR Reviews & Testimonials
Watch videos and hear directly from doctors and how they feel about EMR. Hear their advice, what they would have changed during implementation, what they love about the software, how it has changed their practice, the personal benefits of using an electronic medical record and much more.
A Doctor’s Testimonial of Practice Partner EMR
- Jaron J. Fischbeck, MD- gives a great overview of EMR. He discusses what it was like joining an office that was implementing a new EMR. He had previously experienced the transition from paper using NextGen. He describes the first day using the software- how the doctors and the staff reacted during the transition. He also compares the difference of practicing medicine using paper charts vs using electronic charts. The staff is much more productive than when they used paper. Lists the benefits for the patients and how it helps him provide better medical care.
Practice Partner overcame my fear of EMR
- Many doctors fear that EMR will come between them and their patients. Doctors love having that personable relationship. Janet L. Mullins, MD shares how her electronic medical record has actually enhanced the doctor / patient relationship which is something she had previously feared. For her and her patients, EMR is a great tool rather than a hindrance. She also discusses the change in her staff and how that was effected by implementing Practice Partner.
Practice Partner EMR Increased My Bottom Line
- Improved and increased the practice’s bottom line- Janet L. Mullins, MD explains how her cash flow has increased and she can easily track where the money is and when it is coming in. Because EMR helps with coding she feels her coding is much more realistic (no more downcoding!) and the reimbursement per patient has gone up significantly.
EMR – Why I love Practice Partner
- “I absolutely LOVE Practice Partner!” Janet L. Mullins, MD describes why and how she chose her EMR. She felt comfortable with this particular electronic medical record because it looked like a chart, was familiar to her and made sense how it was laid out. She researched several software options and has never regretted her choice of Practice Partner.
EMR – Saves time, improves efficiency & productivity
- Thanks to EHR Dr Mullins no longer has to spend hours after work charting. Documentation is much easier. As a practice owner she has noticed a drastic improvement in the efficiency and number of staff. Rarely do they have overtime. No longer do they have to worry about the chart chase and wasting hours a day hunting down charts. Productivity has increased and she can now easily see as many as 30 patients a day compared to 20 or 22 before. Because of quicker documentation she can spend quality time with the patient instead of spending that time on paper work. Electronic Prescriptions (e-Rx) is easier for the practice and the patient.
EMR Features I Love in Practice Partner
- Features Dr. Mullins loves- 1st Bright Note Technology: Dr. Mullins explains how she only has to put the information in one spot in the software and it automatically pushes it into all the other necessary places in the patient’s chart where it belongs. 2nd Versatility: Doctors have choices in their documentation style. Templates, Dictating, Dragon. All medical offices should go to EMR. It improves efficiency, it improves quality in patient care, and decreases errors. After the first 6 months your life with electronic charts is so delightful compared to before.
- The software is very easy to customize and adapt to my particular needs and can be changed on the fly. It is easy to use and allows me to choose how I practice medicine. I would never go back to paper- it is too nice and too convenient to have all that information when ever and where ever I need it.