EHR Meaningful Use Education Tour Coming to Phoenix, AZ!
Come join us for this exciting Educational Seminar where McKesson will share the latest information about the economic stimulus plan and its impact on your use of an electronic health record.
- When: Tuesday, October 12, 2010
- Where: AZCOMP Facility- 890 W Elliot Rd, Gilbert, AZ 85233
- Who: Anyone interested in “Meaningful Use” or EHR
Other Education Tour Dates and Locations
- October 6, 2010: Reston, VA
- October 13, 2010: Iselin, NJ
- October 14, 2010: Denver, CO
- October 19, 2010: Alpharetta, GA
- October 21, 2010: Lewisville, TX
- October 27, 2010: Chicago, IL
- October 28, 2010: Charlotte, NC
There will be two separate sessions to best fit your needs- the morning session is for those already on EHR. The afternoon session is for those interested in EHR.
Morning Session- For those already on EHR
- 9:00am – 1:00pm (registration begins at 8:30am)
- Continental breakfast & lunch provided
- $99 per attendee
Topics to be covered:
- Economic Stimulus Plan Overview- Understand the requirements physicians will need to meet to earn EHR incentives.
- Meaningful Use Review- Learn how you will need to use Practice Partner, Medisoft Clinical and Lytec MD to meet meaningful use objectives and measures.
- McKesson Services Overview- Review the tools that will be made available to you to support you on your meaningful use journey.
This will be a “deep dive” into meaningful use, the requirements and criteria on the final ruling. This is designed for those already on Medisoft Clinical, Lytec MD, or Practice Partner. The morning session is not recommended for those unfamiliar with EHR.
- Register for the EHR Meaningful Use Tour Morning Session- for those on EHR
Afternoon Session- For those interested in EHR
- 2:30pm – 4:30pm (Registration begins at 2:00pm)
- Snacks and beverages provided
- This event is Free- however registration is required
Topics to be covered:
- EHR Demo- Medisoft Clinical, Lytec MD, Practice Partner
- Economic Stimulus Plan Overview
- Meaningful Use Update
The afternoon session is perfect for those who are interested in EHR and Meaningful Use but not yet on the software. This will give a great overview without going into too much detail of items unfamiliar to those not on EHR.
- Register for the EHR Meaningful Use Tour Afternoon Session- for those interested in EHR
AZCOMP is pleased that Phoenix, AZ was chosen as one of the 8 nationwide locations, and we are thrilled to host this exciting EHR Educational Event. This is going to be a great event for all our customers in Arizona and California. Even if you are not in Gilbert, Mesa, Tempe, Chandler, Scottsdale, or the Phoenix area and have to drive a little further from Tucson, Yuma, or even from southern CA. We highly recommend this event as the information is very valuable to your practice. Especially if you are already on an EMR and want to know how to qualify for stimulus funds. You don’t want to miss this event!