The Medisoft v19 Service Pack 1, Hot-Fix 1 Is Now Available For Download
AZCOMP has now posted to our website the download and release notes for this Medisoft v19, Service Pack 1, hot-fix 1. Be sure to visit our website to ensure you have all of the needed service packs and hot-fixes. This hot-fix only works only after service pack 1 (SP1) is installed. If you are on base version 19 you will need to first download SP1.
To download this hot-fix, be sure you have first downloaded and installed Service Pack 1, and then go to our website to download and install.
Click here to go to our website >>> Medisoft v19 SP1 HF1 download
These issues were addressed in this hot-fix:
- Audit trigger errors appearing during conversion of practice data
- Slowness in Transaction Entry and Claims creation
- The message “You must close the pop-up window” appears when trying to close the Transaction Entry screen
- Reports printing slowly
- ICD-9 codes incorrectly populating the ICD-10 code field in the Diagnosis Entry screen during conversion from releases prior to Medisoft v19
- Users receiving floating pointer errors during printing and during conversion
To review the release notes, click here >>> Medisoft Release Notes 19 SP1 Hot-Fix 1