Get up to 30% off your upgrade to Medisoft Version 20…now until September 30, 2014.
Medisoft 20 is ready for the massive changes coming with ICD-10. Plus- It has a cool new iPad app that you are going to love!
How much time does your front office staff spend trying to read and then copy a patient’s hand-written demographic information, chief complaints and insurance information? How much time do they spend scanning the patient’s medical history and all necessary forms and waivers?
Medisoft version 20 will help you spend less time on administrative tasks and more time focusing on your patients. Medisoft’s new Patient Intake Mobile application for iPad and Android automates the entire information-gathering process – giving you the ability to save valuable time and money. Simply hand your patients the mobile device, and through the Medisoft Mobile application they can enter their new information and edit already – existing information in Medisoft. The patient’s information will flow directly into Medisoft for you to validate and apply to their account.
Medisoft’s Patient Intake Mobile application can significantly reduce the amount of time spent copying patient information from intake forms into your software. With your front office staff focusing on more productive tasks, you have the ability to save thousands of dollars by increasing efficiency.
If you are looking to upgrade to Medisoft Version 20, you will not find a better time to buy than right now. So give us a call at 888-799-4777 to talk to a Medisoft sales specialist and take advantage of the great discounts available.
What else is fantastic about Medisoft version 20? Basically everything else that was fantastic about version 19. Here are the 10 most loved features in Medisoft Version 19.
- FREE Enhanced Medisoft Mobile App: Electronically capture charges and diagnosis entries from your iPhone or iPad. Billers no longer have to re-key the doctor’s illegible handwriting. Claims are submitted up to 60% sooner!
- ICD-10 Ready & Awesome Code Mapping Feature: Not only is v20 equipped to handle the new ICD-10 codes it has very useful tools to make the transition to ICD-10 even easier. Users particularly love the code mapping feature in v20 to convert codes from ICD-9 to ICD-10.
- Medisoft is EMR Ready For Seamless Integration: Did you know that Medisoft has an EMR? By purchasing your EMR or EHR together with your PM (practice management) software, they will work together seamlessly. If you purchase your EMR separately then you may have to deal with a 3rd software or programmers to get your two systems to work together. Or maybe worse, you may have to key all of the same information into both systems! No thanks…
- Intense Claim Scrubbing: Revenue Management does CMI, LLRP, and custom edits to scrub claims and make sure claims from Medisoft go out right the 1st time. This drastically reduces rejections, employees spending time refiling claims, and speeds up reimbursements.
- Over 200 Automated Reports: Including appointments with no charge, monthly financial overview, referring provider report, daily activity summary, and more! Easily indicate which reports you want Medisoft to automatically run.
- Comes Standard With New 02/12 CMS 1500 Form: All paper claims including re-bills must be on the correct CMS form. Medisoft v20 includes fields, programming, and report forms necessary to produce the new CMS 1500 Claim form.
- Electronic Secondary Claims: Billers can send out secondary claims electronically instead of having to mail paper claim with a copy of the EOB.
- Flexible ERA: Medisoft gives you the power to specify how a payment posts & complete control to correct mistakes made by the insurance carriers on the ERA.
- Quick and Convenient Copay Collections: The front desk can easily collect copay’s and print receipts from right within the Medisoft scheduler.
- Loaded with Options Such as Automated Appointment Reminder, Easy Patient Statements, and much, much more…
*some features are not in Medisoft Basic, may require training, or upgrades. Ask your sales rep for details.
To find out the details on these features, and to find out how big you can save on your upgrade with the current discounts…be sure to call us today at 888.799.4777.
Thanks and we hope to hear from you soon!
As always, if you have any questions or comments, be sure to write those in the comments below. We’d love to hear from you.